Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chocolate Cupcakes

Easy: Yes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Last minute: I think so

Chocolate Cupcakes

These are pretty amazing cupcakes.  They're like cupcakes who think they are brownies.  Dense, Moist, Chocolatey.  I made these yesterday and haven't really been able to stop thinking about them since.  Oh, my.  That good.  I forgot to cream the butter together with the sugar and still, these came out amazing.  (I just threw everything in the mixer and blended.  I was in a hurry!)  I made these one other time, also when I was in a hurry.  The result was just as good that time around, too.

I topped mine with chocolate butter cream that I just sorta threw together using a stick of butter, some powdered sugar, cocoa, and 1 or 2 tbs of milk.  I eyeballed it.  It was also really good.  I'm not sure you can go wrong when you start with a stick of butter and add sugar to it.

These are my new go-to cupcakes.

Goes well with: milk

Did they eat it? Oh, yes.

0 comments: